2. Use License
- a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hard Wax Solutions LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hard Wax Solutions LLC's web site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hard Wax Solutions LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- 1. The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this site are the property of Hard Wax Solutions LLC. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communication laws or regulations. Hard Wax Solutions LLC will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law.
- a. The materials on Hard Wax Solutions LLC's web site are provided "as is". Hard Wax Solutions LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hard Wax Solutions LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Revisions and Errata
8. Governing Law
- · Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- · We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- · We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- · We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- · Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- · We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- · We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.