Blue Professional Hard Wax Tin - 14oz. / 397g.
- High flexibility and plasticity, strong grip on hair
- Very low adhesion on skin
- Use without strips suitable for all areas
- Low temperature
- Dark color well visible on the skin.
- Made in Italy
- Melt wax over low heat. Temperature: max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
- Test for correct temperature. WARNING: incorrect temperature may cause skin burns.
- Ensure skin is clean.
- Prep skin with powder or antiseptic lotion if necessary. Do not use oil before waxing with natural resin wax.
- Evenly apply wax in the direction of hair growth, not wider than 1-1/2".
- The wax will be ready to remove once it is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Flick lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut.
- Pull the hard wax of briskly against the growth of the hair, close and parallel to the skin.
- Apply an astringent product followed by a soothing oil or lotion when treatment completed.
WARNINGS: Please read Instructions in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation and other injuries.
- -Prior to waxing, test a small area of the skin to be waxed and wait 24 hours. If no irritation occurs, you may proceed with the waxing service.
- -Do not apply wax on mucous tissues, blemishes, moles, warts, varicose veins, sunburns or any inflamed areas.
- -Do not wax after use of Tretinoin creams, chemical peels or have had plastic surgery, without doctor’s release.
- -Do not use wax if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect or compromise the skin. Consult a doctor before waxing if you suffer from any skin related disorders, circulatory problems or diabetes.
- -Do not use on nipples, perianal, vaginal or genital areas. Do not use to remove hair inside the nostrils, ears, eyelids or eyelashes.
- -Do not use on areas that have been shaved, waxed, tweezed or treated with hair removal creams within a 24 hour period.
- -Do not use makeup or other beauty cosmetics immediately after waxing.
- -Not recommended for elderly people and diabetics.
- -To avoid danger of suffocation keep away from children. Do not ingest!
16 other products in the same category:
- Dr Bump Scrubs are formulated to be used 6 days after a waxing procedure. Its deep action works by removing dead skin cells and reducing ingrown hairs.
Directions: Apply thin layer of product on skin with massaging movements. Rinse
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, Sea Salt, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, BHT, BHA, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal
(20% OFF WHEN COUPLED WITH ANY OTHER HARD WAX CLASS- CODE: BRAZILIAN)
(10% OFF ST ORDER ANY OTHER KITS / WAX)
This speciality service is sought out by individuals all over the country. Be prepared for the ever increasing brazilian wax market with this instructional Female Brazilian Wax Class. This complete wax education will teach you advanced hard wax techniques, for the female brazilian and other intimate areas. This is the best option for Estheticians and Cosmetologists looking to add this service to their list of skills.