- Creamy, ideal for sensitive and facial areas
- Formulated for brazilian waxing
- With purifying charcoal
- Hypoallergenic premium synthetic resin
- Well visible on the skin
- Use without strips & low temperature min 38 degrees C (100.4 F)
- This wax is not microwaveable
- Ideal for salons / Made in Italy /For licensed beautician use
Waxness Charcoal is a Premium Luxury Depilatory Hard Wax made from the highest quality hypoallergenic resin with our unique blend of ingredients that work to create a flexible, yet strong wax.
This special creamy formula is perfect for all sensitive areas, very gentle on the skin and tough on hair. Charcoal powder is added to help remove impurities from the skin. Our wax is uniquely formulated for very sensitive areas but may be used on all areas as a versatile and premium quality wax.
- 1. Melt the wax over low heat. Start melting at 38 degrees C (100.4 F). Temperature max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
- 2. Test for the correct temperature
- 3. Ensure skin is clean
- 4. Prep the skin with powder if necessary
- 5. Evenly apply wax regardless of hair growth direction but towards to you, not wider than 1-1/2 inch
- 6. The wax will be ready to remove in 5-6 seconds once it is no longer sticky to the touch
- 7. Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut
- 8. Pull the hard wax of briskly in the directions away from yourself, close and parallel to the skin
- 9. Apply an antiseptic soothing oil or lotion when treatment completed.
Caution: Do not apply wax on mucus, blemishes, moles, warts, sunburn or any inflamed areas. Do not use wax on Tretinoin cream users, after a chemical peel, skin problems or plastic surgery, without a doctor's release.
Warning: Incorrect temperature may cause injures. Do not ingest. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this plastic bag away from babies and children. This bag is not a toy.
Licensed beautician use only!
Rosin, Ethylene / VA Copolymer, Paraffin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristalina), Titanium Dioxide (C.I. 77891), Zinc Oxide (C.I.77947), Black 2 (C.I. 77266 Carbon Charcoal).